A one day street food festival on Saturday 11 July from 12pm - 7pm with FREE entry.
Carnaby Street Eat - Food Festival
A one day street food festival in the heart of London's West End on Saturday 11 July from 12pm - 7pm with FREE entry.
- Over 30 delicious food stalls and trucks from the area's tastiest restaurants, bars and cafes
- Live demo kitchen with expert cooking demos hosted by foodie twins The Happy Pear – David and Stephen Flynn and 6 of Carnaby's restaurants
- £5 taster dishes and all day offers
- Over 30 global cuisines
- Al-fresco dining areas
- Live music hosted by jazz bar Ain't Nothin' But...
- Win dinner for you and 5 friends
- Become a Carnaby Master Chef
- Check out balloon scuplutres from Miss Balloniverse, the Carnaby Coconut Shy, face painting and much more
Food stalls and trucks throughout Carnaby's pedestrianised streets by:
Cha Cha Moon
Crumbs & Doilies
The Detox Kitchen
The Life Goddess
The White Horse
Whyte & Brown
Check out the Carnaby Street Eat menu Pinterest board here to find out what dishes and drinks you can expect on the day.
Plus food trucks by special guests The Sol Bruvvas, Liberty Cheesesteak Company and Cocoa Runners.
Jack Wills are teaming with Fentimans soda handing out complimentary sodas on the day.
Enjoy free pick n mix throughout the day
Listen to live music from The Jack Hutchinson Trio playing outside Ain't Nothin' But...
Benefit will have a DJ, a Beneboy and a build your own Ice Cream parlour in store
Billionaire Boys Club are joing up with Gelupo to create a flavour of ice cream which will be served from a cart outside of the shop
We Built This City will have free tea-tasting and classic British biscuits all day from Rosy Lee Tea, along with a cockney rhyming slang competition to win one a Rosy Lee teaset.
Carnaby will be supporting 2 charities throughout the event - Trekstock and Action Against Hunger
Stop by Trekstock's area at the event, enjoy some tasty snacks from Urban Fruit and get the new Carnaby tote bag for a small donation. All proceeds go towards helping young adults thrive through and beyond cancer.
International humanitarian charity, Action Against Hunger will be hosting a stall where you can also pick up the new Carnaby tote bag for a small donation. All funds raised will go towards their work to end child hunger around the world.
Follow @CarnabyLondon on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for the latest event updates.